Who wants to watch the Suiteblanco / Sfera / Uno De 50 show this Philippine Fashion Week?? :)
Congrats @superjill19, @leerhiyel, @chzicklet for winning my Phil fashion week invites giveaway! DMed you on twitter. Thanks to everyone who joined my giveaway!:)
Hola! Go beyond the runway and get on board with the best of European trends as SuiteBlanco, Sfera and Uno de 50 join Philippine Fashion Week!
From retail to runway: Suiteblanco joins Philippine Fashion Week
Spanish fashion label Suiteblanco ups its fashion cred and takes shopping to the next level by bringing its A game to the runway. Joining the lineup of Philippine Fashion Week’s armada of global retail brands, Suiteblanco punctuates its Fall Winter 2014 Collection with its prizewinning, trend-led key pieces:
1 Rock N’ Roll Denim – the proverbial denim in styled renditions with achievable and wearable looks
2 Safari Standouts– animal prints in lush materials that upgrade and glamourize denim and basic outfits
3 Black & White Binary – strong, timeless appeal in mythic proportions inherent to Suiteblanco
4 East-Meets-West Eclecticism– a rigmarole of festive prints and aboriginal styles which lend a hippie flair to any luxe outfit
Newcomer (S f e r a) debuts Fall/Winter Collection on the Runway of Philippine Fashion Week:
The Popular Fashion Brand from Spain, owned by The El Corte Ingles Group, reveals classic, stylish, and elegant looks for the Runway. Manila expert shoppers will surely take note of the sophisticated, quality, and elegant clothing seen first-hand in Philippine Fashion Week.
(S f e r a) reveals its Fall/Winter Collection with key colour palettes highlighted by print & textiles.
1. Khaki– pay tribute to spring with dense prints showcasing butterflies on trousers, shirts, and dresses.
2. Green– throwback to the 60’s with leopard prints in camel tones, bottle green tones for tops and dresses
3. Red – portray your inner strength using a combination of speckled black and touch of red found in tops and dresses.
4. Blue– wear the monochrome look using black and white checkered pieces for tops, trousers, and skirts, accentuated by bright blues.
5. Grey – the star of the collection, featuring a more formal look using knitted fabrics, bulky wools, and tight skirts.
Lastly, the hottest accessories store right now, UNO DE 50, is also joining PhFW!
The autumn-winter collection of UNOde50 is inspired by the sensations experienced by the human being on coming into contact with nature in its purest form.
The Connection collection falls into 4 lines. The first of these is based on the human connection on coming into contact with the winter forest. The jewels come in shapes to be found in the forest in the winter season: drops of frozen dew, stalactites or pebble stones, as well as other natural elements such as insects or berries and the seeds that precede the arrival of the first snowfalls.
So do want to go with your BFF to the SUITEBLANCO / SFERA / UNO DE 50 show this Philippine Fashion Week and see their awesome collections?? :)
3. Tweet this: I want to win invites to the #SuiteBlancoinPhFW2014 #SferainPhFW2014 #Unode50PhFW2014 show this Phil Fashion week via @tracyayson's giveaway
I'll announce the 3 winners (who will win 2 invites each) tonight (October 22). And I will DM you guys on twitter. Before joining, make sure you can attend the show (DUH!) this Friday, October 24, 9PM at SMX Convention Center AND that you can get the invites at Unit 4B Valdelcon Building, No.20 Jupiter Street, Bel-Air, Makati City this thursday, October 23.