Top - River Island
Shorts - Topshop
Jacket - H&M
Rubbershoes - Stradivarius
I can't believe it's already July 16. We already welcomed the 3rd quarter of this year and July is ending in 2 weeks?? WHAAAAT IS THIS SORCERY?? Time flies by so freakin fast. This year I...
- turned 26 (finally said goodbye to that stressful quarter life crisis)
- finally mustered enough courage to let go of my 4-year freelance life (said goodbye to styling and writing)
- joined a digital agency as an account executive (something really new!! pray for meeee)
- traveled to Bali last January with my GS bestfriend Linny
- went to Bangkok & Phuket for a weeklong vacay last April with Jazzy
- had a short but sweet trip to El Nido Palawan days ago for work slash vacation with my blog barkada
- learned to take a risk (oooooooh)
- became more active in church and I finally have a solid / consistent d-group (praise God!)
Can't wait for the last 5 months of 2015!! Going to Japan this August (for 2 weeks OMG hihi) and super excited to grow in this new industry I am in! Still SO much to learn :D Praying for God's grace and guidance as I go through this new chapter in my life!